No scheduled event at this moment.
To register, please click below icon and select event date.Our event is casual atmosphere but used Japan athletic federation certified chip timing system. 50％ of participant is half marathon runner. Generally number of runners are from 5 or 130 or so.
All event is from 9 to 12 in the morning.
Men 1:21:33 Daiki INOUE (47th Kokyo Marathon)
Women 1:26:37 Sonoka NAKAYAMA (10th Kokyo Marathon)
Kokyo(Imperial Palace) is located in center of Tokyo and famous for natural beauty like trees, birds and silence. Our event is frequently organized to check conditions every month or welcome tourist runners from other city in Japan or abroad.
Runners can start race after start time when they like because of chip timing(Net timing).
But Timing service finish at 12:00 pm for morning race.
About Race, we are providing overall place, Place by gender and age group every five years old.
Our finisher certificate is available only online as follows. No paper certificate.
-Half marathon is available(21.0975km).4 lap around Imperial palace.
-10km Race 2 lap around Imperial palace.
-5km Race 1 lap around Imperial palace.
Casual event. Average 10-130 Participants each month. 65% are half marathon runners.
※There is no award ceremony. Result is announced on the web.
※Finisher mug cup is available only for half marathon finisher with "finisher mug cup" option. It would be sent in two weeks after the race.
※Finisher Mug Cup is only for Finisher. If not reach finish, we would add official point available for one year period. Registration with finisher mug cup is also non refundable.
Our chip timing equipment is by mylaps.
It is authorized by Japan athletic association also.
Mylaps tming chip is world famous and used at major big event like Rotterdam, Honolulu, Chicago and Hong Kong marathon and others.
Chip is disposable and no need to return.
1. Entry on web site.
2. Receive race pack at start.
3. You can start race as follows:
After 9:00 for 21km whenever you like( 4 lap(1 lap 5km) + 1.0975km).
After 10:00 for 10km and 5km whenever you like.
Start 10:30 for 3km race.
Start 11:30 for 1km race.
4. Run race course.
5. Chip timing service finish at 12:00. It is race time limit(AM race).
Finisher Certificate/Award ceremony
Our finisher certificate is online. It is integrated with facebook.
There is no award ceremony.
Also if runners cheese "Mug Cup" option when register, we would send mug cup in two weeks with your name and result as Souvenir.(Mug cup design might be changed).
Finisher Mug cap would be send by mail in two weeks to address in Japan only.
Sample Online Finisher certificate
Half Marathon : 4 Lap Course + 1.0975km
Course(10km) : 2 Lap Course
Course(5km) : 1 Lap Course
Result in the past. To see, please click here.
- 70th Kokyo Marathon(January 8, 2022)
- 69th Kokyo Marathon(December 30, 2021)
- 68th Kokyo Marathon(October 16, 2021)
- 67th Kokyo Marathon(September 18, 2021)
- 66th Kokyo Marathon(July 10, 2021)
- 65th Kokyo Marathon(June 26, 2021)
- 64th Kokyo Marathon(May 22, 2021)
- 63rd Kokyo Marathon(April 24, 2021)
- 62nd Kokyo Marathon(March 6, 2021)
- 61st Kokyo Marathon(February 13, 2021)
- 60th Kokyo Marathon(January 9, 2021)
- 59th Kokyo Marathon(December 26, 2020)
- 58th Kokyo Marathon(November 14, 2020)
- 57th Kokyo Marathon(October 17, 2020)
- 56th Kokyo Marathon(September 12, 2020)
- 55th Kokyo Marathon(July 11, 2020)
- 54th Kokyo Marathon(June 27, 2020)
- 50th Kokyo Marathon(March 14, 2020)
- 49th Kokyo Marathon(March 7, 2020)
- 48th Kokyo Marathon(February 29, 2020)
- 47th Kokyo Marathon(February 1, 2020)
- 46th Kokyo Marathon(January 25, 2020)
- 45th Kokyo Marathon(January 5, 2020)
- 44th Kokyo Marathon(December 28, 2019)
- 40th Kokyo Marathon(October 5, 2019)
- 38th Kokyo Marathon(Septemer 14, 2019)
- 37th Kokyo Marathon(August 31, 2019)
- 36th Kokyo Marathon(July 20, 2019)
- 35th Kokyo Marathon(July 9, 2019)
- 34th Kokyo Marathon(June 29, 2019)
- 33rd Kokyo Marathon(June 1, 2019)
- 32nd Kokyo Marathon(May 25, 2019)
- 31st Kokyo Marathon(May 11, 2019)
- 30th Kokyo Marathon(April 27, 2019)
- 29h Kokyo Marathon(April 21, 2019)
- 24th Kokyo Marathon(January 19, 2019)
- 23rd Kokyo Marathon(January 5, 2019)
- 22nd Kokyo Marathon(November 10, 2018)
- 21st Kokyo Marathon(November 10, 2018)
- 20th Kokyo Marathon(October 20, 2018)
- 19th Kokyo Marathon(September 8, 2018)
- 18th Kokyo Marathon(August 11, 2018)
- 17th Kokyo Marathon(July 21, 2018)
- 16th Kokyo Marathon(June 30, 2018)
- 15th Kokyo Marathon(May 12, 2018)
- 14th Kokyo Marathon(April 28, 2018)
- 13rd Kokyo Marathon(March 10, 2018)
- 12nd Kokyo Marathon(February 24, 2018)
- 11st Kokyo Marathon(January 20, 2018)
- 10th Kokyo Marathon(December 30, 2017)
- 9th Kokyo Marathon(November 11, 2017)
- 8th Kokyo Marathon(October 21, 2017)
- 7th Kokyo Marathon(September 2, 2017)
- 6th Kokyo Marathon(August 26, 2017)
- 5th Kokyo Marathon(July 22, 2017)
- 4th Kokyo Marathon(June 10, 2017)
Half Marathon 10km 5km
- 3rd Kokyo Marathon(March 27, 2017)
Half Marathon 10km
- 2nd Kokyo Marathon(April 22, 2017)
- 1st Kokyo Marathon(March 25, 2017)
- February 11,2017(20km)